10.28.2017

Spooky Scary Skeleton || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!  Are you getting ready for Halloween?  I have never really cared about Halloween one way or another, but now that my daughter is here, I'm super excited about it even though she is still so young.  It also helps that the new Goosebumps collection from Pretty Little Studio is really cute and fun!  :)

I decided to use this collection for my most recent PLS assignment to create a layout about Piper in her skeleton jammies.  My husband did a little dance with her to the "Spooky, Scary Skeleton" song that was pretty much the cutest thing ever.
I created a big title with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe and filled it in with fun papers from the collection.  Then I added some minimal embellishments and splatters to finish off the page.  It came together very quickly and easily.
Thanks so much for stopping in!

No comments: