3.19.2017

Paper Issues Spring Crop

Hello everyone!  Paper Issues has an awesome crop event going on this weekend on their Facebook page.  There are a ton of amazing challenges with fun prizes up for grabs!

I participated in a few challenges included the Saturday Selfie challenge, in which you have to scrap...duh, a selfie!  :)  I used Bella Blvd's new Make Your Mark collection for this one:

I also participated in The Color of Spring challenge, which asked you to keep your layout monochromatic.  I went with a mix of pretty, pink products for this one:

I hope you can play along with us.  You have until next week to enter!

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Die Cuts: Crate Paper, Pink Paislee; Chipboard: Crate Paper; Alphas, Stars: Bella Blvd; Stickers: Crate Paper; Mist: Heidi Swapp

No comments: