1.06.2017

Some Scrappy Shares...

Good evening, everyone!  I have 2 projects that I wanted to share with you tonight.  The first was a layout I created for Paper Issues.  I'm so excited to be a member of their new design team!  The challenge given to us was to create a layout using the Joy Parade line from Fancy Pants.  This line is my jam.  I love it so much:



My second project was created for Jillibean Soup.  I had so much fun putting this together.  And hte colors in the Hardy Hodgepodge collection?!?!  Swoon.

Thanks for popping by tonight...happy weekend!

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: American Crafts; Everything Else: Fancy Pants Designs

Layout 2: Cardstock: America Crafts; Everything Else: Jillibean Soup

1 comment:

Tracey said...

These are both gorgeous pages!