9.07.2016

Hip Kit Club Sketch Challenge

Hi, everyone!  For my birthday last month my AWESOME husband surprised me with a subscription to Hip Kit Club and also bought me a whole bunch of past kits to get me "started".  He's totally awesome, right?!?!

After my subscription started, I was added to the Hip Kit Club member Facebook page and found out that they host a weekly challenge on there.  This past week was a sketch challenge...and I love my sketches, so I joined in!  Here was the sketch:

And here is the layout I created.  This was made with the Fancy Free collection from Pink Paislee.  I've loved that collection since the day it came out, but it took me forever to be able to get my hands on it...so glad that I finally did. :o)

Well, that's it for me...I'll keep this post short and sweet ;o)  Thanks for stopping in!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: American Crafts; Enamel Dots: Simple Stories; Everything Else: Pink Paislee

No comments: