8.20.2016

Scraplift Satuday || 8.20.16


Good morning, everyone!  I've been away for far too long!  Life got busy there for a while, but I have a teensy tiny break right now, so I'm gonna get my scrapping in :o)

For today's Scraplift Saturday post, I selected one of my favorite layouts to lift:

In keeping with the Bella Blvd theme, I broke out my long-hoarded "She Blooms" collection and got to work:

I sorta love it.  It's so much busier than my normal stuff...so many patterns and colors...but I *think* it works.  It's so far out of my comfort zone, I'm not even sure :)

Have a happy weekend!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

It definitely works! The polka dot paper and the black-and-white paper are nice neutrals for the bright pops of color from everything else.