6.25.2016

Lift Yourself || Clique Kits

Hello, all!  Earlier this week I shared a layout on the Clique Kits blog that I made with the new Raskog Kit!!  This kit is full of the Pinkfresh Studio "Life Noted" collection and I am having so much fun playing with it!

If you are a frequent reader of my blog, you know that one of my go-to ways to get my creative juices flowing is to scraplift myself.  It always gives me new ideas and reignites my desire to create.  For today's layout, I chose to scraplift the layout that I made for June's pep rally:
20162

It's  an easy design to copy, but there are ways to mix it up a bit, too.  I decided to rotate it and lift that design:
2016 - 46

Here is my new layout made with the July kit.  You can tell that it was definitely created with the inspiration layout in mind, but it's different enough to stand on its own:
20164

Simple and easy!  What do you do when you get "scrapper's block"?
ck_detail1

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Hearts: Bella Blvd; Cut Outs: Clique Kits; Patterned Paper, Acetate Word, Alphas: Pinkfresh Studio; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps

No comments: