5.05.2016

Pretty Little Studio || May Sketch Challenge

Hi, everyone!!  Pretty Little Studio published the May sketch earlier this week.  Have a look:

I had so much fun with this sketch.  I loved using the strip of patterned paper on the side of the layout and instead of putting photos across the whole top of the page, I decided to photos surrounded by a row of hearts.  I really kind of like the end result!
201616
I'm still loving the fun Hello Heather Here + There collection.  I pretty much swoon over the awesome colors and patterns!
detail3
Thanks for stopping in!  We hope you'll play along with this month's sketch!

Patterned paper: Studio Calico, Pretty Little Studio; Enamel Hearts: Doodlebug Design; Alphas: American Crafts, Pretty Little Studio, Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: