4.29.2016

March Project Life || Clique Kits

Good evening, all!  I've been having a lot of fun playing with my May Northern Lights kit from Clique Kits.  It is full of fun, bright patterns from Fancy Pants Designs and Basic Grey.  The exclusives are really great this month, too.

For my first project I decided to tackle my March Project Life spread.  I'm still keeping things simple...


Here's my left side: 


Here's my right side:

I had so much fun making the title card:

And a little peek at my Project Read status this year:

The kit's colorful elements and graphic designs made it easy for me to keep everything simple and whip this baby up in no time!

Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Clique Kits, Studio Calico; Patterned Paper: Basic Grey, Fancy Pants Designs; Alphas, Puffy Stickers, Flair, Tags: Fancy Pants Designs; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Die Cuts: Clique Kits; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!