4.09.2016

Clique Kits' Spring 2016 Card Kit

Hello!  Happy, happy Saturday!  I wanted to pop in and share a recent layout that I made with Spring 2016 Card Kit from Clique Kits.  I adore this kit.  It's chock full of the On Trend 2 collection from My Mind's Eye.  I think the colors and patterns in the collection are so pretty.

I also used a cut file from JustNick.  I've been eyeing the XO file for a while and finally decided to but it.  I thought it was perfect to use with these pictures and pretty, pretty paper!

Thanks for stopping in - hope you have a nice, happy weekend!

Cardstock: Recollections, American Crafts; Patterned Paper, Acrylic Shape, Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: Studio Calico

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those "XO's"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole Martel said...

This Is adorable Kat!