4.25.2016

Bonjour Love || Pretty Little Studio

Hi, everyone!  I wanted to share a layout I made for Pretty Little Studio by combining a few different collections!  I had it up on their blog yesterday.  It's the most fun I've had making a layout in quite a while!  I really love the turquoise and red color combo, so I decided to combine some of the fun papers from the Hello Heather Here + There collection and from the Treasure Island collection.  I used them all to back a fun cut file from The Cut Shoppe:
201612
After I backed portions of the cut file, I layered some of the misted negatives and enamel dots on top of the design.  This layout was so simple to create, but I really like the way it turned out.
P1060123
Thanks for stopping in!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots: Bella Blvd; Alphas: 7Paper; Cut File: The Cut Shoppe; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: