2.08.2016

Hello 29 || Clique Kits

Hello, all...it's back to the work week routine today - I've got a busy week ahead, so I'm glad I was able to relax a little bit this weekend...and I managed to schedule blog posts for the week...yay!

Last week I had another layout up on the Clique Kits' blog that was made with the February Hot Mess kit.  I decided to make my yearly layout about myself..the colors in this kit were so colorful and the patterns were so fun that I really couldn't resist using it for my "about me" spread:

Seriously, isn't this kit amazing?

That watercolor-looking paper is my fave - I want to hoard ALL of it!! :)



Enjoy your week!!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts, Stickers: Crate Paper; Journaling Card, Sequins: Clique Kits; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the watercoloring on the side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!