2.16.2016

Bella Buzz Layout

Good morning, everyone!  The newest issue of Bella Buzz came out yesterday and I was happy to be one of the designers who took on the Challenge on the Blvd.  The challenge: create a layout using the Valentina collection, at least one chevies clear cut and one 5x7 photo.

After I got over the initial terror of having to scrap a 5x7’’ photo, this layout came pretty quickly to me. I knew I wanted to go with the prepster’s color combo of choice – pink and green. I pulled in some of the pink, black and white patterns from the Valentina collection and added in a few extra patterns from the Just Add Color collection. I also embellished with pickle juice and guacamole accents and topped it off with some random hand stitching:

I'm actually a fan of the final result!

Go check out the whole newsletter, if you get a chance.  It's full of a ton of inspiration!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Staples: Tim Holtz; Embroidery Floss: Prism; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!