1.24.2016

A Banner Layout || Clique Kits

Hey, everyone!  I hope you are having a nice and relaxing Sunday!

I wanted to quickly share a layout that I had up on the Clique Kits blog last Friday.  The February kit, Hot Mess, was just recently revealed and it is full of the awesome Shine collection created by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.  Another cool aspect of the kit this month is that we have some exclusive cut files designed by Nicole Nowosad of JustNick:

I really liked the little heart banner cut file and decided that I wanted to use that fie on my first layout.  I enlarged the file and tweaked the heart a bit so it was big enough for a picture to fit inside.  Then I made a banner design across the page, filling in with bits of paper and ephemera:


I actually kind of like it!  :)


Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Cut Files: JustNick; Everything Else: Crate Paper

2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Really, really cute! I'm going to have to check out this kit!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the banner and those photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!