5.24.2015

The Studio || White on White

Hey, everyone!!!  Happy Memorial Day weekend for those of you in the U.S.  I hope you are getting some family time in on this long weekend.

There is a new challenge up at The Studio this morning - it's fun, but it's also difficult.  The challenge: white on white!  Anna was nice enough to say that you can add in an extra color if you want.  However, I really went for it and used only white on my layout:

I also used a ton of fun stuff from the SpiegelMom Scraps store:
-Studio Calico Printshop Stars (they are heat embossed with white powder)
-Medium Shipping Tags (I covered the brown circle with a white sticker)

As a side note, the famous gold doilies are back in stock, so you grab them while you can - code KAT10 will get you 10% off on your purchase!!

I hope you can play along with us at The Studio!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Doily, Tag, Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Fabric Banner: Pink Paislee; Wooden Stars: Studio Calico; Die Cuts: American Crafts, My Mind's Eye; Stamp: October Afternoon

4 comments:

Julie said...

A perfect layout to set of such a colourful snap! love it!.x

Jinny Newlin said...

That photo is stunning, Kat, and all the white really sets it center stage! So pretty!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwww! This is AMAZING!!!!!!! I love it!!!!

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

This is total eye catching stunning layout!! I just adore how it all came together Kat!!