2.11.2015

Project Life with Spiegelmom Scraps

Hey, everyone!  I have a few Project Life spreads to share with you tonight and they both feature some of the fabulous products from the Speigelmom Scraps Etsy store.  

Here is my week 4:
I am a big fan of the green chevron washi tape:


For my week 5, I went monochromatic, focusing on a lot of pretty pinks:

And I had a lot of fun creating this confetti pocket:

These 2 spreads feature the following supplies from the Etsy store

Thanks for stopping in!  As always, use code KAT10 in the sotre to get 10% off your purchase!!

Week 4: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Becky Higgins; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Alphas: American Crafts, Studio Calico, Simple Stories; Labels: Heidi Swapp; Sequins, Washi: Spiegelmom Scraps; Staples: Tim Holtz

Week 5: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Becky Higgins, Cocoa Daisy, Studio Calico; Wood Veneers, Alphas: Studio Calico; Label: Heidi Swapp; Stickers: Chic Tags; Washi, Sequins: Speigelmom Scraps; Staples: Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Love your PL spreads Kat!!

Scrapfaire said...

I love your use of the washi to tie verything together and LOVE how you used so many pieces of wood veneer!! Great shaker pocket with the sequins! TFS!!!