1.24.2015

Blog Catch Up: 2 Layouts and a Project Life Spread

Hey, everyone!  I'm a bit behind in sharing some of my projects.  I made a lot of projects all at once and then sort of forgot about them.  So, today I'm playing a little bit of catch-up and sharing a lot at once...sorry for all the photos.

The first one is one of the last projects I made for The Curtsey Boutique.  Those sparkly butterflies will always have a place in my heart:

The next layout was made from items from the Clique Kits store.  The Wild Berry Jubilee paper pack is sold out but the Tangerine and Mint Julep packs are still available....for only $3.00!  (Extra 10% off using code KAT10):


And finally, week 1 of my Project Life.  Left side is a large photo of my Granny.  She passed away on December 30 at 100 years old.  She was beautiful and wonderful and I will miss her so much:

The right side is just highlights from the rest of the week:


Thanks for stopping in and looking at my eclectic assortment of projects!

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Enamel Dots/Chevrons, Flower Border: Doodlebug Design;Stickers: Simple Stories; Doilies, Butterflies, Tag: The Curtsey Boutique; Mist: Studio Calico

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Wooden Triangles: Pinkfresh Studio; Doiles: Bo Bunny; Patterned Paper, Rub-Ons, Enamel Shapes: My Mind's Eye

PL Left Side: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Doily: SpiegelMom Scraps; Label: Simple Stories; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico

PL Right Side: Page Protector, Cards: Becky Higgins; Alphas: Simple Stories, American Crafts, Basic Grey, Studio Calico; Paper Tab: Pretty Little Studio; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Wood Veneers, Sequins, Chipboard: Studio Calico; Labels: Heidi Swapp

No comments: