12.22.2014

Happy Mail Monday || Purple Package

Hey, everyone!  I have sent out another happy mail package.  This week I focused on the recipient's favorite color: purple.  I had SO MUCH fun putting this little package together - plus I really love paint chips, so any excuse to use them makes me happy.

I used a bunch of fun Curtsey Boutique goodies to put this package together - that pretty stuff never gets old!


I also decorated my mailing envelope a little bit.  But seriously, I need to work on the outer packaging a bit more!

If you're interested in being happy mail "pen pals", shoot me an email at kraftykat9@gmail.com ! 

Supplies: Brown Paper Bag, Doily, Book Page Star, Glitter Star, Shipping Tag: Curtsey Boutique; Phrase Sticker: Heidi Swapp; Pink Bag: Pebbles; Star Clip: Two Peas in a Bucket; Sequins: Fancy Pants Designs; Twine: My Mind's Eye; Alphas: American Crafts

1 comment:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

So dang cute Kat!!!! I adore all those layers!!