11.27.2014

You Light Up my World || Clique Kits

Good morning!  If you are celebrating Thanksgiving today - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  If you aren't, I hope that you are at least able to find something to be thankful for!  I wanted to pop in and share a layout that I have posted at the Clique Kits blog today.  It was made using this month's AWESOME kit and I focused on creating a project when your cutfiles get messed up (usually due to an operator error):

I am so in love with this kit.  Everything about it is seriously awesome.  The colors, the diecuts, the printables and the stamps - I LOVE IT ALL.

In other Clique Kits news, there are HUGE sales going on right now:
You can check out all the details here.

Thanks so much for popping in!  Have a happy day!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Alphas: Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee; Patterned Paper, Mist, Transparency, Paper Clips: Heidi Swapp; Cutfiles: Clique Kits; Enamel Dots: Basic Grey; Chipboard: Echo Park

No comments: