10.27.2014

Hint of Mint in my Project Life

Hey everyone!  I am participating in another one of Marcy Penner's and Stephanie Bryan's Jumpstart Challenges.  The current challenge is a pocket page challenge.  They are challenging us to use only one color in our pocket page spread.  I chose mint.  This was such a fun challenge for me and I love the end result - it's always good to mix things up a bit.  I love the black and white photos - I changed them to black and white, so the mint could really be highlighted - I need to use black and white more often.  



And yes - you saw that correctly...my Granny turned 100 a few weeks ago...she's such an amazing lady and I'm so glad I was able to document the special day- this is why I LOVE this project!

What do you think?  Do you like the monochromatic look or do you prefer more than one color?

Supplies: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Designs F & H); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Pebbles, Hello Forever; Sequins, Cork Shapes, Vellum Stickers, Chipboard: Studio Calico; Diecuts: October Afternoon, Chic Tags; Alphas: Studio Calico, Pebbles, American Crafts, Simple Stories; Enamel Dots, Wooden Banner: My Mind's Eye; Enamel Hearts: Lily Bee Designs; "Happiness Found" Label: Elle's Studio; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: