9.16.2014

Simple Does It...

Hey, everyone!  I am popping in real quickly to share a layout that I made this past weekend.  It seriously only took me about 20 minutes to make...and that was because I was measuring to make sure that things were properly centered (which is usually something I do not do...)
 
 
I have been loving these stars from Studio Calico and really wanted to use them on a layout.  Finally, I decided on a design that would make them the star of the show (not trying to be punny...not really).  This has become one of my go-to layout designs when I'm feeling a little bit stuck.  I sort of love it, though.  It's simple and easy, and I usually end up loving the results.
 
What's your go-to layout design?
 
Cardstock: Bazzill; Stars: Hello Forever; Patterned Paper: Paislee Press; Wood Veneers: Heidi Swapp, Studio Calico; Sequins: Studio Calico; Banner: Heidi Swapp; Blue Paper Borders: Doodlebug Design; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: