8.17.2014

The Studio Challenges || Mood Board

Hello!!  There's a new challenge up at The Studio today...and it is SO MUCH FUN!  One of my favorite scrappers, Tessa Buys, just rejoined the team this month and she created an awesome mood board to inspire us for this challenge:
 
Seriously?  How fun is that?
 
I was really inspired by everything on it: the beach, the colors, the individual photos.  The sign in the bottom middle slot inspired my title work and the turquoise sequins inspires my home-made shaker card:
 
Go check out The Studio's blog and see all the other layouts the rest of the team created...they are all so amazing!
 
Cardstock: Bazzill; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Simple Stories; Star Clips: Two Peas in a Bucket; Alphas: Jillibean Soup; Patterned Paper: Cocoa Daisy, Echo Park; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Tab Stickers, Stamp: October Afternoon; "Escape Now" Diecut: Evalicious; Doily, Plastic Bag (for homemade shaker card): Curtsey Boutique; Resin Badge: Hello Forever

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Thanks Kat for your inspiration - I like your beach layout, especially the layering with the shaker card, journaling cards and your photos.
Daphnex