8.12.2014

Queen & Company Guest Designer

Hi, everyone!  A few months ago I participated in a really big challenge over at Queen & Company for National Scrapbook Day and was ecstatic to find out that I had been selected as one of their guest designers.  They sent me a TON of awesome products to work with and asked me to create some projects with them.  Today they shared my first layout on their Facebook page:
 
This page is a scraplift of another page that I completed a little while back.  They sent me so much washi tape that I could not resist making a rainbow out of it!
 
I have a few more Queen & Company projects to share with you over the next month and another Stitch Fix review will be in the works soon.
 
Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Paper Punches: Martha Stewart; Cut File: Ali Edwards; Washi Tape, Patterned Paper, Alphas, Bling, Photo Corners: Queen & Company

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, Kat! This page is ever so fun and full of happy! Can't wait to see what else you've cooked up!