6.16.2014

Oh the Wildflowers!

Hey, y'all!  I hope everyone had a nice, relaxing weekend.  I'm up on The Curtsey Boutique blog today with a new layout.  The pictures in this layout are such a fun memory for me.  In April and May there are a ton of wildflowers that bloom close by our house.  This year, I asked E if we could stop and take pictures by them and he totally indulged me.  Initially, I was a little self conscious standing on the side of the road taking pictures, but as the weeks went on we saw tons of people doing the same thing.  They were such a beautiful site and they enabled me to scrap in an often neglected color: purple!
 
Of course it wouldn't be a Curtsey Boutique project without my favorite hand-dyed doilies...so in love with them.  And I 'm totally digging the sparkly butterflies and stars.
 
Hope you have time to swing by The Curtsey Boutique and snag some of their fabulous products!
 
Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: ILS; Journaling Card, Word Stickers, Label: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico; Arrow Clip: Two Peas in a Bucket; Stars, Tag, Library Card, Butterfly, Doily: The Curtsey Boutique

No comments: