5.26.2014

A Few Shares...

Good morning, everyone!
 
Happy Memorial Day.  While I am loving the long weekend, I do always take a moment to reflect on what this day really means and say a little thank you to the men and women who have sacrificed it all for the freedoms we hold so dear.
 
With this long weekend, I was able to get a bit of scrappy work done.  I was 5 weeks behind on my Project Life (aughhh!) and now am only 2 weeks behind.  Thank goodness.  Here is my week 19 spread:


I made the spread using May's kit from Cocoa Daisy.
 
Another thing I made with that kit?  This layout for The Studio Challenges:
 
The challenge this week was to create a layout showcasing a selfie.  I took the challenge literally, even with my title :-)  Also, can I just say how much I adore this patterned paper?!?!  It's from Maggie Holmes' Style Board collection (Crate Paper) and I cannot get enough of it.  I'm going to stretch this one piece of paper as far as I can... :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Project Life: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A); Journaling Cards: Cocoa Daisy, Evalicious; Bling: KI Memories; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Chipboard, Paperclip: Maya Road; Alphas: Studio Calico, Pink Paislee; Stickers: My Mind's Eye, Theresa Collins; Wood Veneer: Cocoa Daisy, Studio Calico; Diecuts: Evalicious
 
Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Diecuts: Evalicous, Cocoa Daisy; Gold Star Rub-ons: Jenni Bowlin; Bling: KI Memories; Sticker: Teresa Collins; Chipboard: Maya Road

No comments: