4.16.2014

PL 2014 || Week 15

Good morning!!  I have a new week of Project Life to share with you.  This time it's week 15.
I've sort of showcased a random assortment of photos here.  My favorite is the picture of the beach.  I used an overlay on that photo...and if you look real close you may be able to see it!  It says "My Day" on it.  This is the second week in a row that I've used an overlay and I'm loving them! It's such a simple way to "spruce up" a photo!
 
Supplies: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A); Journaling Cards: Dear Lizzy, Amy Tangerine; Labels, Overlay: Life, Love, Paper; Alphas: Studio Calico, Basic Grey; Chipboard Heart, Washi Tape, Sequins: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love your page! It's simple, yet cute making the photos really stand out!
e.