3.08.2014

Scraplift Saturdays || 8 March

Happy Saturday morning!  I just love the weekends! 
 
Today I am sharing a scraplift of a layout that I shared at the end of last year.  I love the design of this layout because it's really quick and easy to pull together but you can also add different elements to create a different feel.  Here is the original:
Here is the new take on it:
*And side note: doesn't my dear husband look waaaay better clean shaven than with a beard? ;-)*
 
Layout1: Journaling Cards, Badge, Mist, Stamp: Studio Calico; Washi Tape, Tabs, Flag Clip, Diecut Arrow: K & Company; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Simple Stories; Chipboard Arrow: Simple Stories; Transparent 'B': Basic Grey; Alphas: American Crafts
 
Layout 2: Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Basic Grey; Stars, Grey Alphas, Transparent Letter: Basic Grey; Cork Alphas: American Crafts; Chipboard: Simple Stories; Mist, Stamp: Studio Calico; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Luckie said...

Both are awesome!