3.12.2014

PL 2014 || Week 10

Wow!  Can you believe that we are in the double digit weeks now?  Where is the time going?!?!  I am not complaining, but now that we have some decent weather here, I think time can slow down a little bit... :o)
 
I wanted to share Week 10 of my Project Life with you.  This week I used Studio Calico's March kit.  In addition to their main kit, Office Hours, I also purchased a PL add-on, Report.  I am loving the blues and greens...it's all Spring-y!  Side note: do you know how hard it is to get add-on kits at SC now?  If I am not online right at noon on the 27th, I can't get a single thing in my cart!  And even when I get online at noon, I still am not usually able to snag anything I want...sort of frustrating...but then so much more exciting when I manage to get something great!
 
Anywho, here is my spread:
 
Like I said, I am LOVING that kelly green!  I'm also sort of proud of myself for successfully squeezing in another confetti pocket.
 
Have you done any PL/pocket pages lately?  Leave me a note and I'll drop by and see your work...I love seeing everyone's inspirational pocket pages!
 
Supplies: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico; Calendar Card: Hello Forever; Alphas: American Crafts, Studio Calico; Puffy Stickers: American Crafts; Green Star Sequins, Circle Sequins, Star Stickers, Die Cut, Enamel Dots, Cork Stickers, Labels: Studio Calico; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: