2.12.2014

Scrapping with Elle's Studio and Studio Calico

Good morning!  This weekend I was able to sit down and use a Studio Calico sketch that I've been holding onto for a few weeks now:
I also decided that it was a good time to use up some of my Elle's Studio tags.  The day after Thanksgiving, Elle's Studio had a big Black Friday sale, so I bought a whole bunch of their products to have waiting for me when I got home in December.  They've been burning a hole in my scrap desk ever since!  When I saw the SC sketch, I knew that all the little tags would work perfectly.
Have you played with any fun sketches recently?  Please share in the comments!  I'm always on the lookout for some good "sketchy inspiration"!
Layout: Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio, Cocoa Daisy; Tags: Elle's Studio; Alphas: American Crafts; Puffy Stickers: Twine & Ink

No comments: