1.11.2014

Scraplift Saturdays - 11 Jan


Hi, everyone!  I hope your weekend is going well.  I am popping in with another installment of "Scraplift Saturdays."  The layout I chose to scraplift this week was one from last year.  When I originally created it, I was taking a scraplifting class from Studio Calico. This layout was actually a scraplift from one of Marcy Penner's layouts and it was a bit outside of my comfort zone (still is!).
 
Here is my new take...I went with larger photos, bolder patterns and cuter pictures:
 
 
Supplies: Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Basic Grey, Lily Bee Designs, Fancy Pants, American Crafts; Envelopes: Fancy Pants; Wooden Shapes: Sodalicious; Journaling Card: My Mind's Eye; Alphas, Washi Tape, Mist: Studio Calico; Badge: Hello Forever by Marcy Penner; Star, Library Card: Basic Grey
 
Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Webster's Pages, Simple Stories, Bo Bunny, Studio Calico; Paper Bag: Webster's Pages; Alphas: American Crafts; Journaling Card, Mist, Cork Stickers: Studio Calico; Embroidery Floss: Prism; Tag: American Crafts; Badge: Evalicious


No comments: