4.08.2013

PL Update

Hey, everyone!!  I am popping in real quickly to share 2 weeks worth of Project Life.  Here is my week 12:

And my week 13:

I'm currently working on week 14, so I'm pretty much right on track and I'm still loving this project.  I've already looked back on my year a few times and am so glad to have this album documenting everything we've done so far.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Supplies: Week 12: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Simple Stories; Alphas: Echo Park, American Crafts, October Afternoon, Basic Grey; Label Stickers: Basic Grey, Simple Stories; Paper Labels: Studio Calico; Paper Playing Card: Sassafras; Paper File Folder, Tab, Wooden Car, Arrow: Studio Calico; Envelope: Pebbles; Washi Tape: mt

Week 13: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Simple Stories; Transparent Shapes, Label Stickers: Basic Grey; Alphas: American Crafts, Echo Park, Basic Grey; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey; Paper Label, Wood Veneer Card, Vellum Arrow: Studio Calico; Washi Tape: Glitz

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'm glad you're enjoying Project LIfe! I enjoy looking at your spreads throughout the month. This past weekend, I channeled my inner Kat and added a bunch of confetti to a few pockets in mine :)