1.06.2013

The Studio New Beginnings Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  I hope that you are enjoying the new year.  Today The Studio has a new challenge up that is all about "new beginnings."

For my layout I decided to focus on the my goals for the new year.  I had 5 main ones:
I also thought this was a good way to bust my alpha stash.  I have waaaaaay too many alpha sheets laying around...and patterned paper...and embellishments....wow,  I probably need to do a cleaning soon.  ;-)

Head on over to The Studio to play along and to win a fun prize from the Swedish scrapping company, YouDo.

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill, Recollections; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Crate Paper, Doodlebug Design; Alphas: American Crafts, Lily Bee Designs; Basic Grey; Tab diecut: October Afternoon; Wooden Asterisks, Mist: Studio Calico; Sticky gems: My Mind's Eye

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Happy New Year (a little late, I know)! Cute layout..I totally need to just straight up copy your goals. There all exactly what I need to do this year :)

Cook Scrap Craft said...

something I need to do more of in 2013 is participate in challenges! I sort of fell off the wagon in 2012, so hopefully I'll be able to get a layout finished for this challenge!