1.22.2013

Project Life || Week 3

Hello, everyone!!  I've read a lot about Project Life and many people talk about how difficult it is to stay on task and how they become unmotivated to scrap their weeks.  I can definitely see how that can happen, especially if you fall a few weeks behind.  Luckily, I am still so excited about the project that I tackle it the first moment I can.  I actually completed my week 3 layout on Sunday morning.  I wanted to start it on Saturday afternoon, but I made myself complete my design team commitments first. Ha!  I hope my motivation keeps up, because like I siaid, I'm having so much fun with it.

I told you that I would try to refrain from sharing every week on here.  However, I did post my week 2 spread in my Studio Calico gallery, in case you do want to see it.  For now, here is my Week 3:
This week I had a lot of memorabilia that I wanted to include: a gas receipt so I could document the price per gallon, a movie ticket from a girl's night out and a cute note/picture from my niece.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Studio Calcio, Evalicious; Polka Dot Envelope: Whisker Graphics; Wood Veneers, Green Label: Studio Calico; Yellow Labels: Twine & Ink; Word Stickers, Arrow Sticker; Heidi Swapp; Alphas: American Crafts, Lily Bee Designs, Basic Grey, Tim and Beck; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Washi Tape: mt, Target; Brads: Making Memories; Chipboard Hearts: Maya Road; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love all the white you use to balance the pops of color. I need to work on that. Mine is so saturated with color it's feeling very "busy". I know I said it before, but I'm so happy you're doing Project Life too :)