9.16.2012

The Studio September Sketch Challenge

Hey, everyone!  I hope your weekend is going well so far.  Mine is, but it seems to be flying by rather quickly.  Since it is Sunday, that means there is a new challenge up at The Studio.  This week it is a sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch we had to work off of, designed by Valerie
Here is my take.  I flipped the sketch on its side to create my layout:
On this layout, I used one of Toni's blooms - they are always perfect when you need some color :o)

Hop on by The Studio to see what the other wonderful ladies created.  As usual, I am in love with everything that everyone did.

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Alphas: Doodlebug Design; Diecuts: October Afternoon, Chic Tags, Jillibean Soup; Flowers: Queen & Company, Green Horned Unicorn; Bling: Prima