8.22.2012

Trendspotting Layout

Good afternoon, all!!

I have a quick layout to share with you.  I made it for the current Studio Calico class i'm taking.  The class focuses on current scrapbooking trends and we were challenged to add some of these trends into a layout.  I incorporated bits of woodgrain, confetti, triangles and metallics.
I'm also excited about this layout because it's the first time I've used my new Silhouette!  I got one for my birthday a few weeks ago and I used it to cut out the triangle background.

Thanks for popping in and taking a peek at my latest project!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Alphas: Prima; Tags: Chic Tags; Transparencies: Hambly; Wood shapes: Studio Calico; Sticker: Jillibean Soup; Die Cuts: Studio Calico

1 comment:

Luckie said...

Yeahh!! Really great!!