6.30.2012

My Love...

Hello!!  Happy Saturday!  I love the weekends...and even though I have to work tomorrow, I'm not dreading it too much since there's a fun holiday week coming up.

I did want to pop in and share a layout that I did today. I just decided to have fun with it and throw a bunch of stuff down on the paper.  I actually like the way it turned out...and I've always loved the orange and turquoise combo:
Thanks for stopping in!  I hope all my American readers have a safe, fun and happy Fourth!

Layout: Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Transparency: Hambly (I will miss them!); Alphas, Label stickers, heart sticker: Heidi Swapp; Washi tape: Queen & Co; Wood person: Studio Calico; Banner sticker: Jillibean Soup; Tag: Pebbles; Wood banner, Twine: My Mind's Eye; Paint: Apple Barrel; Sequins: Doodlebug Designs

2 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

FUN! I love the layering in this LO- the patterns are so great together! I also love the burst under the title- it's visually representing the meaning of the page- love that! And I have to agree- GREAT color combo- that blue is the perfect shade. So funny you wrote "I will miss them" in your materials list- I feel the need to write that every time I ass Hambly to my lists as well- I keep hoping they will come back with CYKE! We're in CHA Winter 2013! wishful thinking!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Great layout, Kat! I love the mix of colors and embellishments. Hope you are having a great July 4th :)