2.10.2012

Punky Scraps' Sketch Challenge

Hello, hello!! Today's challenge at Punky Scraps is a sketch challenge (I sorta LOVE those). Here is the sketch by the awesome Natalie:
And here is my take on it:

I am so, so in love with my Studio Calico mists right now (Calico White and Calico Shine)...I want to use them on everything!

Play along at Punky Scraps and head on over there to see what the other ladies made (you'll love all the takes on the sketch!).

Layout: Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd; Journaling Spots: Jillibean Soup; Mists: Studio Calico; Alphas: Prima; December card: Glitz

3 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I'm with you on the SC Mists...LOVE THEM and cannot stop using them! I started following the Punky Scraps blog and can hopefully play along on a challenge one week soon. i always love the pages you create :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

Sorry I've been so bad about leaving comments-this is FANTASTIC!!!! You do consistently awesome work for Punky- killing it every week- love it!

misty said...

that white mist looks awesome! and again...You two just seem like you have lots of fun together!