2.03.2012

Patchwork & Rainbows, Oh My!

Hi, everyone! I wanted to pop in real quickly to share my layout for this week's Punky Scraps challenge. This week we had to create a layout inspired by this image:
I loved the patchwork-like aspect of the piece, so I tried to incorporate that into my layout. And, as you know, I love me some color, so I jumped on the opportunity to incorporate a rainbow. :o)

I also jumped on the trendy chevron bandwagon AGAIN. My chevrons turned out a little messy, but I kinda like it.

Hop on over to
Punky Scraps to play along and see what all the other awesome ladies created!

Layout: Cardstock: Recollections; Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, Lily Bee, Echo Park; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Border: Doodlebug Design; Pen: Signo

4 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

LOVE IT...very rainbowlicious! The chevrons are really fun (and don't look messy to me at all). Hope everything is going well for you this week :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

This is COOL! LOVE that you got the patchwork going as a heart- great interpretation and I love the chevron on black too!

misty said...

The design on this is ridiculously cool! I love the chevron and heart! fave!

Ashley Van Etten said...

This is wonderful!! I just love how you did your photos!