2.12.2012

Love*

Hey, everyone! I wanted to pop in quickly and share a layout with you that I made recently. I made it to play along with this week's Studio Calico sketch challenge. Also, since Valentine's Day is just a few days away, I thought it was appropriate to make something mushy :o) E & I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but I still use the holiday as an excuse to make paper hearts and eat lots of candy :o)
Enjoy your week!

Layout: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Pebbles (American Crafts); Alphas, Mist: Studio Calico; Tag: Ormolu; Flag: Pebbles (American Crafts); Filter doily: Fancy Pants; Phrase stickers: Cosmo Cricket; Heart Punch: EK Success

7 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

LOE.THIS!!! I really wish I had gotten that OA paper- I thought it was too photo real but every page I see that uses it just looks amazing- the white misting and pinked doily look so freaking awesome on this! Great design- you guys make such a good looking couple!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

*LOVE* it! Such an adorable photo of you & E :)

Deana said...

Too cute! Love the wood grain & the punched hearts!

Jules said...

oooh i love this kat! That timber pp is AWESOME! :) x

misty said...

loving the wood paper! Such a cute pic too!

amy lynne said...

Eeek! This rocks! I love your design, and the bare letters on the wood background...awesome sauce! :D

Nicole Martel said...

Kat, love this! Will you please let me publish this in an upcoming magazine at Scrapstreet? If so, please email me your layout, list of supplies and full name giving me permission to nicolemartel@verizon.net by June 1.

thanks :)