2.29.2012

Leap Year/Day!

Hey, everyone! Happy Leap Year (Leap Day?)! I should have suggested to E that we get married today, since we would then only be responsible for remembering anniversaries every 4 years.

However, that is not really why I'm stopping in...I am stopping in to share a quick layout. I really wanted to do something with pinwheels and I thought the fun colors and papers in January's
Studio Calico kit were perfect:


Thanks for dropping by...enjoy the rest of your work week...

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Pebbles, American Crafts; Sequins: Pebbles; Alphas: American Crafts; Mist: Studio Calico

4 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Hi Kat- WHY isn't this page getting like a thousand compliments? It's AMAZING!!!! I love what you did- the simplicity of it and the color- beautiful pinwheels- been wanting to make something like this for a while. I loved that SC kit- my favorite ever! I am pinning this to my clean and simple board- if you don't mind.

Luckie said...

It is a really beautiful lay out!
Have a nice day :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Love it! Great colors AND design. Those little sequins are the perfect finishing touch :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

You know- the idea of using pinwheels "sponteneously" popped into my head two weeks ago and DARN IT I didn't remember but I got it from from!!!! FOILED by my horrible memory AGAIN! I even pinned this LO!! What's WRONG with me?? :) I STILL love it!!!!