12.11.2011

All Caught Up!

***Warning: VERY photo heavy post***

Well, I am all caught up now! And it didn't even take that long...

Day 6:

I bought some gifts to wrap, box up and mail to my parents and my grandmother.

Day 7:

I made this wreath 2 years ago, for my first Christmas in Cali. I still like it, but I probably need to stop being lazy and make a new one next year :o)

Day 8:

The left side shows the stack of Christmas cards that I wrote to be mailed out. The right side is my actual Christmas card this year. I love the sequins and glitter floating around inside the tree!

Day 9:

It wouldn't be December without a Peppermint Chocolcate Chip milkshake from Chick-Fil-A! Granted, there are an INSANE number of calories in one of these delicious yummies, but as a Friday treat, I think it's okay...

Day 10:

This is our Christmas tree this year. It may look a little sad in this picture, but it doesn't look so sad in real life. E isn't here to help me put up the big one, and I didn't think I would be able to do it by myself, so I just decorated the faux tree that sits in the corner of the living room.

Day 11:

Today the stockings are up and ready to be filled. I ♥ Christmas stockings. It's one of my favorite traditions...not so much getting my own, but I love buying little goodies to put in everyone else's!

If you made it to the end of this post, bravo! You hung in here longer than I would have :o)

5 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Love how your album is coming together so far! I also love the Christmas cards you chose. I giggled at your little decorated tree, only because I've done the exact same thing! In fact, for the first 4 years I lived in AZ I decorated my little silk tree instead of getting a real one :)

Deana said...

Love the mini, Kat! Fun pages!

Anonymous said...

Love your album-very cute!

Luckie said...

Yeah!!! So great!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

I haven't been current with mine- I'm only up to page 19 but will try my best this week. LOVE how you used the materials here! That red chevron is FABULOUS! As is the "yummy" page and the faux tree with the lights is hilarious! Adding your Christmas card to the bunch is a great idea- so gonna do that as well!