6.17.2011

Punky Scraps Challenge 20

Hey, everyone! There is a new challenge posted at Punky Scraps today. We had to create a layout using 5 photos, 4 alphas, 3 patterned papers, 2 mists/paints, 1 stamp and the color blue. A lot of requirements, but a whole lot of fun. Here is what I came up with:
Thanks for popping by and if you have time, stop by the Punky Scraps blog to see what the other lovely ladies created! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, Sassafras; Tag: Jillibean Soup; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts, Doodlebug Design, October Afternoon, Sassafras; Bling: Prima; Metal Accents: SEI; Plastic Accent: Doodlebug Design; Mist: Tattered Angels; Paint: Apple Barrel

6 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Wow...that's quite the list of items for a challenge! You did a great job incorporating them all, without making the page cluttered. I love the inky (painty?) torn pieces of patterned paper :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

Great page Kat! I think I have the time wrong because I posted waaay too early. :)

Luckie said...

This is a really fun lo :)
I loves the lines you made with the paint!

Marie/Mison said...

Love it!

Cheryl said...

cool page - i love how the 'blue' is in the photo!

Jolanda said...

Pretty work!!Beautiful!
Have a nice weekend!!