4.11.2011

I PROMISE...

...I've been kraftin' lately...I just can't share any of it right now. My poor blog is being totally neglected, though...and I was just starting to feel guilty about it when I found a layout that I had forgetten that I made and has never been posted. Here it is: That is my cat, Calie (as if you couldn't tell by the title). She lives with my parents and we've had her since I was in 3rd grade...impressive, huh? She's very cute and was so playful as a kitten. Now, she's just very prissy and snobby...but still has her sweet moments. In other news, blogger is still being difficult and won't let me put spaces between my paragraphs. I promise I am literate enough to know where there should be a break in my train of thought :-) Thanks for dropping by! Have a nice work week!

4 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Love your design Kat. The blue butterflies looks awesome.
I used to have a kitty cat like this.

Jules said...

lol... blogger can be so naughty!! love your page kat... love cats too... :))) x

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

You sound a lot like me...lots of creating, but nothing to share! Funny how we both posted cat pages too :)

You're kitty looks so sweet. I love her coloring.

Good luck with Blogger and have a great week :)

Luckie said...

it's gorgeous!!!!