11.19.2010

Altered Clock

Hey, all!

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile...I've been super busy and totally neglecting my blog...and I expect this trend to keep up at least through December...I think it's a busy time of year for pretty much everyone.

I do have a project to share, though. I've never been big on altered projects, but with the newest challenge up at Just C & S, I couldn't resist. The challenge is open to anything you want...all you have to do is make an altered item. Here's my before picture (only $3 at Target!):
And here's my after:
(sorry for the terrible photos...)

I figured I should immortalize my favorite paper (Crate Paper "Bliss") for all of time (do you get the super, super corny pun?).

Thanks for stopping by...happy Friday and have a WONDERFUL weekend :o)

2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

That is really cute. When we redo our home office (aka, my scrap room) I think I might have to do this!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can't believe you only paid $3 for the clock. :)